Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Action bar
Action bar [message #2500] Fri, 16 April 2010 08:31 Go to next message
vidhu is currently offline  vidhu

Hello sir;
I have a doubt about actionbar.Iwant to change the label of action bar.How can i do this?Could you help me?
Re: Action bar [message #2501 is a reply to message #2500] Fri, 16 April 2010 12:32 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
The label text for 'action' buttons is taken from file 'sys.language_text.inc' which exists in the 'radicore/menu/text/<language>/' subdirectory where <language> is 'en' for 'English'. If you wish to create labels in a different language then you must first copy the existing English files into a new <language> subdirectory. Once this has been done you can customise the text as much as you want.

You should NEVER change the contents of the 'en' (English) subdirectory to suit a language other than English. It is part of the Radicore design, as discussed in Internationalisation and the Radicore Development Infrastructure that a totally separate set of files is maintained for each language you wish to support. In this way it will be possible for different users to access the same application at the same time, but in different languages.

If you change anything in the 'radicore/menu/text/en/' subdirectory be aware that it will be overwritten in the next release.

Previous Topic: Spanning columns in PDF list view
Next Topic: Changing field width and font style dynamicly
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:07:46 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01035 seconds