Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Blank screen after file upload transaction (Blank screen after file upload transaction)
Blank screen after file upload transaction [message #2537] Mon, 17 May 2010 13:38 Go to next message
edortizq is currently offline  edortizq

I'm uploading an ms-excel file with this _cm_uploadFile function

function _cm_fileUpload ($input_name, $temp_file, $wherearray)
{
$file_name = $input_name;
$this->_processFile($temp_file);

return $file_name;
}

The processFile function loads the excel.php file (attached), during the process the screen remain with uploadFile screen, finishing the process the screen turns white.
Any idea why it happens??
Thanks for advance.
  • Attachment: excel.php
    (Size: 9.64KB, Downloaded 790 times)
Re: Blank screen after file upload transaction [message #2538 is a reply to message #2537] Mon, 17 May 2010 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You are not uploading an excel file if it as a file extension of '.php'.

If you look inside the 'std.fileupload1.inc' script you will see that it has a blacklist of files which have the 'php' or 'htm' extension. You are only supposed to upload data, not files which could potentially alter the functioning of a web application.

Re: Blank screen after file upload transaction [message #2539 is a reply to message #2538] Mon, 17 May 2010 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
edortizq is currently offline  edortizq

Excuse me, my mistake, english is not my native language; what I mean is that I upload an excel (any .xls on disk) file then process it using the class wich is coded in the excel.php file, then the screen turns white.
Re: Blank screen after file upload transaction [message #2540 is a reply to message #2539] Mon, 17 May 2010 15:19 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You should not be using the _cm_fileUpload() function in this way as the file has not actually been uploaded yet. That method is only supposed to be used for altering the file name. You need to use the _cm_post_fileUpload() method instead.

Previous Topic: Changing field width and font style dynamicly
Next Topic: Filter records based on user
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:21:07 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00930 seconds