Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Update from a Detail Screen works incorrectly
Update from a Detail Screen works incorrectly [message #2589] Thu, 22 July 2010 00:25 Go to next message
ljkbrost is currently offline  ljkbrost
Hi,

When using Dictionary system from:

Breadcrumb: Home»Dict»Databases»Tables
Script: radicore/dict/table(list2).php

If I select multiple tables and press "Read" I get a screen with the details for the tables and I get a pagination bar. When I am on record 1 of 3 and click "Generate PHP" things work as expected. When on record 2 or 3 of 3 and I click "Generate PHP" the subsequent screen shows the detail information for record 1 of 3.

It looks like the active pagination data is not being passed down to the script/task.

I've seen this before but this is the only reproducible instance I have seen.

Cheers,

Kyle Brost
----
www.prestigepopups.com

Re: Update from a Detail Screen works incorrectly [message #2590 is a reply to message #2589] Thu, 22 July 2010 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I found this problem myself a short while ago. I fixed it by modifying the getWhere() method inside 'std.table.class.inc' (see attached file). Let me know if this fixes it for you.

Re: Update from a Detail Screen works incorrectly [message #2595 is a reply to message #2590] Sat, 31 July 2010 12:02 Go to previous message
ljkbrost is currently offline  ljkbrost
The change fixed the problem.
Previous Topic: Date conversion error
Next Topic: postgresql
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:42:58 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01060 seconds