Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » How to change the screen title of a list1 task
How to change the screen title of a list1 task [message #3066] Tue, 25 September 2012 09:06 Go to next message
jjtoranzo2004 is currently offline  jjtoranzo2004
The documentation (http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/radicore-tutorial.html)
says:
"Screen titles originate in the task description field in the MNU_TASK table."

I want to change the title of a list1 screen, that is, the title that exists between the Menu Bar and the Navigation Bar.
At present it is displaying the task id and not the task title.

I changed the task title using the following screen:
Home»Menu System»Task (Proc)
but nothing happened.

Although I changed the descpritpion of the task I created,
when I use it, the title displayed is the task id, in fact, the automatically generated task id
(that is the identifier without any spaces) and not the task description.

http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/radicore-tutorial.html

How can I make it display the task description?

Thanks in advance.
Re: How to change the screen title of a list1 task [message #3067 is a reply to message #3066] Wed, 26 September 2012 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Screen titles are actually taken from the language_text.inc files in the /text/<language> directory. This is an internationalisation (I18N) feature which allows text to be shown in different languages for different users.

You first need to use the "Export Subsystem" function which will create a file called /text/<subsystem>.menu_export.txt, then you manually copy the relevant text into your language_text.inc file.

Re: How to change the screen title of a list1 task [message #3153 is a reply to message #3067] Sat, 17 November 2012 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jojohuahua is currently offline  jojohuahua
Thanks very much for sharing

Jojo
Re: How to change the screen title of a list1 task [message #4928 is a reply to message #3067] Tue, 25 August 2015 05:08 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
This behaviour has changed as of version 1.77.0 - the screen title for each task will now be taken directly from the database instead of the language_text.inc file. Foreign language versions will be obtained from the new MNU_TASK_ALT table.

Previous Topic: LIST3 linked from LIST1
Next Topic: Replace detail screen label
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:44:05 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01095 seconds