Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Application Development » Print reports automatically
Print reports automatically [message #3582] Wed, 13 March 2013 15:01 Go to next message
dion is currently offline  dion
I have created 6 custom reports,
is it possible to print all 6 automatically when i just click on one print button?
Re: Print reports automatically [message #3583 is a reply to message #3582] Wed, 13 March 2013 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
If by "print" you mean to display in the browser so that the user can then press the browser's print button, then the answer is no. The browser's print button can only print what is displayed in the current browser window, so if you have 6 pages you will have to display and print each one separately.

Re: Print reports automatically [message #3584 is a reply to message #3583] Wed, 13 March 2013 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is there some sort of mechanism that i can use to print them automatically?
Re: Print reports automatically [message #3585 is a reply to message #3584] Thu, 14 March 2013 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No. Printing is under control of the browser running on the client, not the PHP script which runs on the server. There may be a way to activate the browser's print mechanism using javascript, but as I don't use javascript I cannot help you.

Re: Print reports automatically [message #3586 is a reply to message #3585] Tue, 19 March 2013 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it possible to define more than one report in the report.inc file, so that different reports open under each other in the browser? (or something like that), so i can print them just with one button

Re: Print reports automatically [message #3587 is a reply to message #3586] Tue, 19 March 2013 10:13 Go to previous message
No, it is not possible to merge the output from several tasks into a single PDF document. Each is created as a separate task with its own processing and output file, so each is a separate document and has to be handled separately.

Previous Topic: Scheduling Application?
Next Topic: Updating records on many to many relatioship
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:36:01 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01521 seconds