Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Different users per database
Different users per database [message #262] Mon, 04 September 2006 18:45 Go to next message
Ulfang is currently offline  Ulfang
I'm trying to install Radicore in a server that I don't have complete control. When I create a database the name of the database is the name of the user that can access it.

I have modified dml.mysqli.class.inc connect function to use as the user name the name of the database, but I get the following error:

This application has encountered an unrecoverable error

The following has been reported to the administrator:
2006-09-04 22:40:25

Fatal Error: MySQL error: 1044 - Access denied for user 'audit'@'%' to database 'menu' (# 256).

SQL query: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS * FROM php_session WHERE session_id='523de5d2a0bf82c80e00304ebf6b245d'

Error in line 281 of file '/mounted-storage/home26b/sub001/sc23162-DNDS/radicore.tecno city.com.mx/includes/dml.mysqli.class.inc'.

Script: /menu/logon.php

Remote Address: 201.134.203.231

Request URI: /menu/logon.php

Any idea?
Re: Different users per database [message #263 is a reply to message #262] Mon, 04 September 2006 19:21 Go to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Radicore is a development tool, so you should really be installing it on a development server over which you have total control, such as your own PC.

If your web hosting company insists that the database name is the same as the the user name that can access it then I would change to a company that offers a more professional level of service. Any good web hosting company should allow you to create several databases which can all be accessed with the same user name.

This is not a problem with Radicore, it is a deficiency with your web hosting company.

Previous Topic: How Submit button works with the hidden fields
Next Topic: Creating filters
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 20:04:04 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01043 seconds