Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Today's Messages (on)  | Unanswered Messages (off)

Forum: Transaction Patterns
 Topic: Output 3 - _cm_output_multi()
Re: Output 3 - _cm_output_multi() [message #7668 is a reply to message #7667] Tue, 26 October 2021 04:37
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You might also want to take a look at Using Parent Relations to construct sql JOINs which will allow the framework to construct the JOIN for you.

Re: Output 3 - _cm_output_multi() [message #7669 is a reply to message #7668] Tue, 26 October 2021 06:29
htManager is currently offline  htManager
If I read how you constructed the JOIN's, everything seems to be easy, but if I try to construct my own JOIN's, everything is very hard work for me because I haven't the knowledge and the experience as you have. Every time I have such a challenge I search for solutions in your articles. And mostly I improve a little bit but in very small steps... Wink

This time I succeeded by storing the needed values in $GLOBALS in the _cm_initialise() method for the report title and querying the body occurences in the _cm_output_multi() method with some of these stored values too. The construction of the JOIN's of all tables was too complex for me at the moment. Maybe with the next challenge... Wink

[Updated on: Tue, 26 October 2021 06:29]

Report message to a moderator

Current Time: Tue Oct 26 21:39:38 EDT 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02090 seconds