Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Use a popup from a navigation button
Use a popup from a navigation button [message #1824] Wed, 12 November 2008 10:35 Go to previous message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
I am trying to achieve the following functionality using a popup form:

From a standard LIST2 screen I have a navigation button 'Print Letter'. This activates a popup form detailing the documents that are available to be printed, and I want the user to be able to choose one, and then control will be passed to the appropriate output task for the letter selected.

I was expecting to use _cm_popupReturn to code this. However I am not sure that the popup functionality is working in the way I expected and think this is because I am not associating the popup to a field as would normally be the case. _cm_popupReturn does not seem to be executed (I tried following through with a debugger but couldn't easily find where I am going wrong, so asking for advice instead).

If a popup cannot be used in this way is there another way I could achieve this type of functionality? I thought of just using a LIST1 transaction, but this would not give the CHOOSE option for a user to select.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message