Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Hosting Environment prevents Installation (MySQL won't allow creation of database names menu,audit, etc)
Hosting Environment prevents Installation [message #2807] Tue, 04 October 2011 21:30 Go to previous message
rl4518 is currently offline  rl4518
Running into several issues when installing Radicore on the godaddy.com hosting service.

Not sure if there are work arounds for these, but thought I should ask before I get too deep.

1) The MySQL implementation 5.0.91-log, via phpadmin web admin interface, wont allow the creation of databases with names like menu, or dict or audit, etc. It would seem that their database names are global and therefore must be unique across their customer's domain (absurd). Will Radicore work if I'm forced to rename the Radicore internal databases? Names like, radicore_menu, for the menu database, or something similar?

2) The hosting site's implementation of PHP won't allow the directives php_value 'assignment'. Will a php5.ini file, set to the appropriate values work instead?

-thanks

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: logon error
Next Topic: Login Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:44:34 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01053 seconds