|RADICORE V2.12.0 released [message #7291]
||Wed, 01 May 2019 11:55
Registered: April 2006
Location: Surrey, UK
This version adds a new option to the processing of the DETAIL view in PDF documents, the ability to add a blank line when creating CSV documents, plus a few small enhancements and bug fixes.|
This version contains the following changes:
- fixed a bug in 'dict_database_s01.class.inc' in the Data Dictionary which caused a problem when importing from a PostgreSQL database. See https://forum.radicore.org/index.php?t=msg&th=3416 for details.
- fixed a bug in 'dict_related_column.class.inc' in the Data Dictionary which failed to show any entries in the $inner area in the update screen if none were initially created in the insert screen.
- updated processing for the DETAIL view in PDF documents so that when using the additional data option, which uses code in the _cm_output_multi() method, it will allow multiple iterations through the 'multi1' to 'multi99' entries using different WHERE strings. Multiple iterations can be requested by putting code in the _cm_output_iterations() method to provide an array of different WHERE strings. By default an empty array will be output which will signify a single iteration with an empty WHERE string.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' to include the new _cm_output_iterations() method.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' to add a third argument called $iteration to the _cm_output_multi() method. This will contain the WHERE string for each iteration. If nothing is set in the _cm_output_iterations() method then by default _cm_output_multi() will only cycle once through the 'multi1' to 'multi99' entries with a NULL value for the $iteration argument.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' so that the array_update_indexed() method calls the $this->array_update_associative() method for each row in the array instead of the array_update_indexed() function for the whole array.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' so that the customButton() method calls the $this->array_update_associative() method instead of the array_update_associative() function.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' so that the updateLinkData() method will operate correctly when more than one row of the outer entity has been selected.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' so that the updateMultiple() method calls the $this->array_update_associative() method instead of the array_update_associative() function.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' to fix a bug in the updateRecord() method which caused it, in some circumstances, not to read the record that was due to be updated, thus causing an error.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' to include the _cm_pre_pasteData() and _cm_post_pasteData() methods which will be called by the pasteData() method when the PASTE button is pressed.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' so that the getData() and getData_serial() methods will examine the SQL_FROM string to see if the current table name has been given an alias. If so then the alias name will be passed to the $DML->getData() method instead of the original name, thus preventing an error when the SQL query is constructed.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' so that the _sqlAssembleWhere() method will not filter out a fieldname from the WHERE string if it is used as an alias for a field which exists in a table which is mentioned in the FROM string.
- updated 'std.table.class.inc' so that when the _sqlAssembleWhereLink() method constructs its query it will start with whatever is specified in the component script.
- updated 'include.library.inc' to correct some issues encountered in the array2where() function.
- updated 'include.library.inc' to correct an issue encountered in the convert_parent_id_to_child_id() function with the stripping of operators from the contents of the $fieldarray argument.
- updated 'include.library.inc' to correct an issue encountered with the getLanguageArray() method when a require_once fails due to it already having been processed.
- updated 'include.session.inc' to correct an issue in the initSession() function which caused the CSRF check to fail when it should not have.
- updated 'include.session.inc' to correct an issue in the scriptNext() function which failed to check that an entry extracted from the $_SESSION['script_sequence'] array was actually valid.
- updated 'std.validation.class.inc' so that the validateField() method uses a static variable for the $date object so that it does not need to instantiate it more than once in any processing cycle.
- updated the various 'dml.???.class.inc' files so that when filling in any autoinsert or autoupdate fields with the current timestamp they use the server's time instead of the client's time.
- updated 'std.csv.class.inc' so that if the contents of the variable $dbobject->insert_blank_line is set to a non-zero value following a call to $dbobject->formatData() then a blank line will be inserted into the CSV file.
- updated 'std.list2.inc' to insert a call to $dbinner->restart() after the call to $dbinner->initialise().
- updated 'std.search1.inc' to correctly deal with boolean values which may have values containing either true/false, 0/1, T/F or Y/N.
- updated 'std.multi4.inc' to deal correctly with the situation where $dbouter->skip_getData is set to TRUE.
- updated 'std.add1.inc', 'std.add2.inc' and 'std.update1.inc' so that they use the $dbobject->pasteData() method instead of the pasteData() function. This allows the use of the _cm_pre_pasteData() and _cm_post_pasteData() methods.
- updated 'std.update1.inc' to allow an empty $where string if $dbobject->allow_empty_where is set to TRUE.
- updated 'std.add7.inc' to correct an issue which did not place an error following a popup call on the correct line in the inner zone.
- updated 'std.link1.inc' to remove the call to $dblink->array_update_indexed() as the necessary processing is performed within $dblink->updateLinkData().