Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » PDF does not print cells with only 'zero' (string or integer)
PDF does not print cells with only 'zero' (string or integer) [message #4072] Mon, 24 February 2014 20:40 Go to previous message
haider.faraz is currently offline  haider.faraz
There is an issue with the PDF that is being generated using version v1.79.0 of the Radicore framework, which is that if I type the digit or string '0' (zero) the cell is printed blank.

In order to trace the error I reinstalled a fresh version of the Radicore framework v1.79.0 and I created a dummy application that generates a PDF with two columns (one a varchar column and another an int column) both populated with zero. However, the PDF generated still showed blank cells where zero was to be printed.

I then installed the latest version of the Radicore framework and retried but I had the same result with blank cells being printed.

While searching I found a bug documented and marked fixed in the change-log of the TCPDF library which is as follows:

---
4.5.042 (2009-04-15)
- Method Write() was fixed for the strings containing only zero value.
--

While the bug is marked as fixed within the change-log of the bundled TCPDF library it still seems to exist. I am using a LAMP stack as the base platform for deploying the Radicore framework.

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: sql_orderby_seq
Next Topic: Change number of columns in PDF list report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:54:41 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00957 seconds