Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Change number of columns in PDF list report
Change number of columns in PDF list report [message #4078] Thu, 27 February 2014 22:45 Go to previous message
haider.faraz is currently offline  haider.faraz
That works, thankyou.

There is another issue I am trying to work around and I would be greatful for your help. The issue is as follows:
I have a report where the number of columns may vary from one instance of the report to another. The only work around I can think of within the framework was to use the '_cm_output_multi' function and to define in the report structure file a number of zones such as multiK, multiK+1,...multiN where K is the minimum number of columns and N is the maximum number of possible columns.

In the function I will always know the number of columns to output and so having determined that I would output the data as an array/resultset only in the multiK+X zone.

I attempted to use the 'ignore_if_empty' flag in the style for all my zones with data only in the multiK+X zone. I had expected that this would lead the other zones not to appear and that using this method I could resolve the issue of a dynamic number of columns for my report.

However, the 'ignore_if_empty' flag did not work as I expected. Is this a bug? Or if not is there another workaround?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: PDF does not print cells with only 'zero' (string or integer)
Next Topic: Adding line breaks to text fields
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:22:19 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03221 seconds