Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Failure with Rename Task
Failure with Rename Task [message #330] Thu, 26 October 2006 06:48 Go to previous message
salamsy
Dear All,
I am getting the following error message when trying to rename a task_id. Because after generating a LIST1 transaction, I discovered that the task_id is appearing as the task title.
I haven't found a response in FAQ. What path is missing in my htaccess.txt if that is the point ? Thank you for help.

Abdou

Fatal error: mnu_task_s02::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:/wamp/www/dict/classes/dict_column.class.inc' (include_path='c:\wamp\www\radicore\includes;c:\wamp\www\rad icore\audit;c:\wamp\www\radicore\audit\classes;c:\wamp\www\r adicore\dict;c:\wamp\www\radicore\dict\classes;c:\wamp\www\r adicore\workflow;c:\wamp\www\radicore\workflow\classes;c:\wa mp\www\radicore\menu;c:\wamp\www\radicore\menu\classes;c:\wa mp\www\radicore;c:\wamp\www\radicore\xample;c:\wamp\www\radi core\xample\classes;c:\wamp\www\radicore\product;c:\wamp\www \radicore\product\classes;c:\wamp\www\radicore\survey;c:\wam p\www\radicore\survey\classes;c:\wamp\www\radicore\classroom ;c:\wamp\www\radicore\classroom\classes;c:\wamp\www\radicore \awl;c:\wamp\www\radicore\awl\classes;') in c:\wamp\www\radicore\menu\classes\mnu_task_s02.class.inc on line 55

Abdou Salam

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: which pattern?
Next Topic: What does "create a component script" mean?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 00:50:39 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01150 seconds