Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Transaction Patterns » output2 with parent/child tables
Re: output2 with parent/child tables [message #4590 is a reply to message #4588] Mon, 13 October 2014 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
I did investigate the code of the invoice example and tried to create a similar report. But I failed. I think that it is better for me to use an output2 pattern.

In the $structure[title] section I can define different fields one after another in one line. Is it possible to show the fields 'floating'. I don't know how to express this correctly. What I mean is, that I have to define the width of each field. But if I have defined a width of 20 and I have only three characters there is much space between this and the next word.

The second question I have is the following: Can I group the list view by a column in the same manner as the list view with totals? For your understanding what I mean: I have a team with members. Each member is categorized by a certain position(as 'Star sign' in your example). I want to create a list where all members of a position are grouped under his/her position. I hope you can imagine what I want.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Error running output2 pattern
Next Topic: Different Categories
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:40:58 EDT 2024