Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Transaction Patterns » output2 with parent/child tables
Re: output2 with parent/child tables [message #4594 is a reply to message #4592] Tue, 14 October 2014 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Sorry, but I didn't succeed.

(1) I looked at your example in option_list(a).php and changed my $sql_select statement as discribed below:

$sql_select = 'CONCAT(vereine_kuerzel, \' \', mannschaften_id) AS mannschaft_name';

In the report I changed the entry in:

$structure['title'][] = array('text' => '%%mannschaft_name', 'width' => 15, 'align' => 'left', 'x' => 25, 'y' => 0);

But there is no output. What did I wrong?

(2) Can I get a field value of the parent table within the above sql_select statement? I want to show a logo image file in the child report title. But the file name is stored in the parent table. I think that this should work with outer/inner join in a way as you showed in option_list(a).php. Did you somewhere describe this problems in one of your documentation? Or can you tell me what SQL-expression I should looking for to get information how to handle it?

Once more, thanks for your patience!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Error running output2 pattern
Next Topic: Different Categories
Goto Forum: