Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Transaction Patterns » Del1 - no table name in query
Del1 - no table name in query [message #5265] Sat, 02 January 2016 06:31 Go to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
I changed tablenames in my database and now I have a problem with a few tables when I want to delete a record. The following error message comes up:

Fatal Error: MySQL: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE user_id='HTM' AND user_seq_no='34' AND rdcaccount_id='4' LIMIT 1' at line 1 (# 1064)

SQL query: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS * FROM WHERE user_id='HTM' AND user_seq_no='34' AND rdcaccount_id='4' LIMIT 1

I can insert, read and update records in these tables but not delete them. I checked the tasks in the Menu system and if there is the correct tablename in the htm_orga_kontakte(del1).php file. I exported the tables to php once more. I also stepped through the code with the debugger but in the end I didn't recognize where my fault is.

What else can I do to solve this problem? Is there another place/table where I have to change the tablenames? I wonder why I can delete records in some tables and in some tables not.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message