Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Regenerate <table_name>.screen.inc files
Regenerate <table_name>.screen.inc files [message #682] Sun, 18 March 2007 02:06 Go to previous message
braingeyser is currently offline  braingeyser

I was just wondering if there was a way to regenerate just the screen.inc and detail.screen.inc files for a given db table. I can't seem to find any way other than to delete the associated tasks using the Task(Proc) tab and create the whole lot again from scratch.

The reason I ask, is that I've just added a couple of fields to some tables and would obviously like to reflect those changes in their respective maintenance pages. I re-imported all the relevant data dictionary info and regenerated the <table_name>.dict.inc files with no problem, but if I use the "Generate PHP" task again (which is the only way I know of to create the screen.inc files) obviously I get Id duplication.

I could use different names other than the defaults of course, but then it just gets messy. A way of simply recreating them the in same way you can recreate the data dictionary files would be cool.

Can it be done?

Or I could just do it manually Razz

Either way, I was just curious.

รข

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Custom Validation Executed - Blank Screen Displays
Next Topic: Invoice - Automatic Tax and Net value calculation while entering data
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:08:52 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00907 seconds