Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Transaction Patterns » PopUp - Link1 table
Re: PopUp - Link1 table [message #7417 is a reply to message #7416] Tue, 17 March 2020 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
I think that I didn't explain it right so I attached a file with three screen shots and I hope that my explanation is now better.

The first screen shot shows the LIST2 pattern of the new season ('Auflistung Mannschafts-Mitglieder') where I want to add the team members of a former season. For this purpose I have the button 'Neu (Team)' which will show me the available teams of former seasons (screenshot 2 - 'Choose Mannschaften'). I don't know how I can change the array('settings' => 'select_one=TRUE') for this POPUP1 pattern. This selection will be passed to the POPUP2 pattern with all the team members of the choosen team (screenshot 3 - 'Choose Mannschaften Kontakte'). After selecting team members and pressing 'Choose' the initial LIST2 pattern is shown again. In the _cm_popupReturn() method isn't an array with the selected members. This method is not called.

The popup2 will be called as described in FAQ79. I thought that it would be possible to insert the selected items with the add4 pattern.
You still have not identified from where the POPUP2 will be called. It would appear that a task of pattern X will be calling the popup, and when it returns it will add each selection to the database using an ADD4 task. Is this correct?
This is my idea. But I don't know if this works because I have not selected items in my _cm_popupReturn() method.

This is why the §where isn't empty. $where has the key values of the 'new' team member primary key. Yes, that's why I have to change it to '' before calling the popup1 pattern to obtain the available teams.

I get the correct team members shown in the popup2 form of the choosen team. But I don't get them in the _cm_popupReturn() method.
When you return from a POPUP2 screen the value in $selection is an array which contains the primary key of every entry you selected in the 'inner' zone of that popup.
That's what I thought. But in my code seems to be an error because I don't get this array in _cm_popupReturn().

I can change the settings of the popup2 form. But not of the popup1 form to show the possible teams.
In the _cm_initialise() method of the TEAM table you can call the scriptnext() function to activate the POPUP1 task with an optional 4th parameter in the format array('settings' => 'select_one=TRUE')
But the POPUP1 pattern is called in the _cm_initialise() method of the TEAM MEMBER class after suspending the POPUP2 pattern.
  • Attachment: PopUp2-1.jpg
    (Size: 452.85KB, Downloaded 565 times)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message