Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Transaction Patterns » PopUp - Link1 table
Re: PopUp - Link1 table [message #7422 is a reply to message #7421] Sat, 21 March 2020 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
Popup tasks do not work correctly when called from anything other than a popup button. A popup button can only be used within a zone where the database table can be added or updated as these zones will be able to call the popupReturn() method when returning from a popup. A LIST2 screen does not contain any calls to popupReturn() which is why the rows you selected in the popup never appear in the LIST2 task.

I have tried modifying a LIST2 task to include a navigation button for both a POPUP1 and POPUP2 task, and they work as I have described.

I have looked at the call to getPatternId(), and it returns the value found in $_SESSION['pages'][$script_id]['pattern_id'], so if 'unknown' is being returned you can only be using a value for $script_id which does not exist in $_SESSION['pages']. By default this is the current script which ALWAYS has an entry in $_SESSION['pages'], so are you supplying a value for $scrip_id which is no longer active?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message