Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » Is Radicore better than Ruby On Rails?
Re: Is Radicore better than Ruby On Rails? [message #101 is a reply to message #44] Thu, 22 June 2006 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Aviator is currently offline  Aviator
Thanks for the quick reply, guys.

No, it's not the framework I'm dissappointed with. But it's how you failed to tell anyone that Radicore is much better than Ruby on Rails. I've mastered quite a bit of PHP myself, but I'm really impressed by the potentials of RoR. It's codes are very, very simple, and by the product that comes from it (Tada List, Backpack, Campfire, forum system, wiki) I can tell that it succeeded in telling everyone how COOL the framework is.

The demostration on your site seems more like an online administration system than a web application. Every page in it is presented in lists! It does not convince me of Radicore's capabilities. I'm sorry to say this, but it's pretty dull, and I could not understand it's motive. I think you should provide some more web applications made with Radicore, some code samples or maybe some screencasts to prove Radicore's capabilities to the audience.

Or maybe it's already intended to make an online administration system? If that's the case, than excuse me for being dissappointed in Radicore. I'm just looking for a powerful PHP framework that could replace RoR in terms of simplicity, or maybe 'coolness'. OK, forget the word 'cool'.

By the way, I think they can make some RoR plugin which provide all of the features included in Radicore.

Don't get me wrong, I still love PHP anyway.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message