Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » Is Radicore better than Ruby On Rails?
Re: Is Radicore better than Ruby On Rails? [message #548 is a reply to message #44] Tue, 16 January 2007 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
iamaconvert is currently offline  iamaconvert
Man, I can't help but agree with darkmatter and aviator.

I feel the demo/tutorial was a turn off as well.

Maybe I am a command-line person. I feel I have more control over RoR and Cake. I have to be honest, I haven't really go in depth with Radicore.

But if people get turn off right from the start, boy, something just not right. Be it the documentation, demo, framework etc.

I like the concept of RoR, yes, probably they have bind certain stuff which is not quite relevant in database theory but the whole idea is to make web application much more simple.

When I use radicore, I feel like I have just take a step back to last millennium. I think a great improvement for radicore is to dump the toolkit GUI (Redesign)...thats for last millennium. Really messy, too many things and not goal driven in the process. I believe that was the turn off. Oh, the listing of "everything", just give me the headaches.

Have a screencast? Seeing is believing.

Sorry guys, I'm not impressed by radicore, is just not easier (How can it be rapid when it is not easy to use?). I think I have to give it a pass.

[Updated on: Tue, 16 January 2007 21:21]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message