Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » Is Radicore better than Ruby On Rails?
Re: Is Radicore better than Ruby On Rails? [message #550 is a reply to message #44] Wed, 17 January 2007 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
iamaconvert is currently offline  iamaconvert
Hmm...why would I need a framework for websites...

1. You need to read without being bias.

2. Stop assuming.

3. Relax. Take some feedbacks, go the extra mile to make the development better. You're the one that ask the public for comments and opinions. I gave you mine.

4. web applications is web applications...ACL, audit logging, workflow, i18n are all part of the project requirements if it is needed. ACL in RoR is pretty easy, maybe you should read up on it. Doesn't hurt, just like I read radicore and I have different opinions. Too bad if it doesn't pleases you.

5. Yup I probably could just change the css but you missing my point. Redesigning means reevaluate its hci, leads to better usability and might just improve overall development for the toolkit.

6. I have always believe no matter how large your web application maybe, you have to take in consideration from all sides. From framework, constraints, requirements, security, hci, design...everything plays apart.

Thanks for your sarcastic remarks.

You are right, I am wasting my time by looking at Radicore.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message