Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Transaction Patterns » VPD - PopUp (changing IN clause)
Re: VPD - PopUp [message #5821 is a reply to message #5810] Fri, 12 August 2016 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Sorry for replying once again but I want to tell you how I solved my problem - at least I think that this is a solution. I had to do this because the temporary release of (part of) accounts is a main feature of my application. Without this feature I had to store data more than once and this would be very unconvenient.
I do know that this is unsupported and outside the framework.

I created two functions in a htm.general.inc file in my includes_htm directory. One for setting an entry in $_SESSION($additional_accounts) and one for unset this entry.
I changed code in _sqlAssembleWhere() and _sqlAssembleWhereLink() with the following:

if (!empty($_SESSION['account_additional_id'])){
$account_additional_id = $_SESSION['account_additional_id'];
$account_id_string = "$this->tablename.rdcaccount_id IN ('1', $account_additional_id, '$account_id')";
} else {
$account_id_string = "$this->tablename.rdcaccount_id IN ('1', '$account_id')";
}

Thus each user can decide for himself if he want to share his (account) channel with others and how long. I did notice that it isn't easy to get the problem solved. I also experienced that I could solve this problem only with 'hard coding' in my functions and that this would be very very difficult for you (as you mentioned) to solve this in Radicore. At the moment it works fine for me but I do not know if there are situations which I do not know and where users can have access to accounts where they shouldn't. But at the moment I am happy that I got it running. If you have an advice for me, please let me know.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Filepicker
Next Topic: PopUp changes Key fields