Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » javascript not working
javascript not working [message #923] Mon, 09 July 2007 13:13 Go to previous message
interop is currently offline  interop
When I try to use the Update(js) for x_person I get a "cal1 not defined" when I click on the 'select' for the start date. (this error is in the java console of my browser).

It works fine in the demo on the radicore website.

Here's the header from the html source on the radicore website

<head>
<title>Update Person (with javascript)</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="HTTP://www.radicore.org/demo/css/default.css"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="HTTP://www.radicore.org/demo/xample/style_custom.css"/>
<script language="javascript" src=" HTTP://www.radicore.org/demo/xample/javascript/usableforms.j s "/>
<script language="javascript">document.write();</script>
<script language="javascript">document.write(getCalendarStyles()); </script>
<script language="javascript" src=" HTTP://www.radicore.org/demo/xample/javascript/CalendarPopup .js "/>
<script language="javascript">document.write(getCalendarStyles()); </script>
<script language="javascript">var cal1 = new CalendarPopup(); cal1.showYearNavigation();</script>
</head>

And here's the header from my site.

<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
<title>Update Person (with javascript)</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="HTTP://<removed>/css/default-wide.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="HTTP://<removed>/xample/style_custom.css" />
<script language="javascript" src="HTTP://<removed>/xample/javascript/usableforms.js"></script >
<script language="javascript"><![CDATA[document.write();]]></script >
<script language="javascript"><![CDATA[document.write(getCalendarStyles());]] ></script>
<script language="javascript" src="HTTP://<removed>/xample/javascript/CalendarPopup.js" ></script>
<script language="javascript"><![CDATA[document.write(getCalendarStyles());]] ></script>
<script language="javascript"><![CDATA[var cal1 = new CalendarPopup(); cal1.showYearNavigation();]]></script>
</head>

I'm using radicore 1.25, php5 and mysql5. This behavior is not new with radicore 1.25- maybe there's a php.ini setting I need?

[Updated on: Mon, 09 July 2007 13:13]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message