Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » PDF Issues
Re: PDF Issues [message #1014 is a reply to message #976] Tue, 31 July 2007 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mhchy is currently offline  mhchy
Actually, our global server is Linux based and we use php/mysql distribution package to develop it in windows. We use the same software in our Windows development environment and the linux server. At the time of development, we can generate some PDF files smoothly. But when we apply the same files into the software installed in the Linux server, then some OK PDFs generates damage problem.

I think PDF Reader is not a problem. We are using Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional.

Previously we had some problems with Inline and Download operation for PDFs. But now we get the erroneous result for both Inline and Download operations (browser and disk PDFs).

We have zlib compression turned OFF. So no need to concern Zlib compression.

We have some scripts also that works fine when we generate PDF in the disk (IE). But in Inline (Firefox) it gets damaged. I also changed the directive
'destination' => 'I'

to
'destination' => 'D'
. After that when we generate PDF then Firefox returns a file with the extension '.php' and we can rename it to .pdf. But this is not a normal process. So can we save PDFs directly to disk using Firefox?

We are stuck to this error - DAMAGED PDF & CANNOT BE REPAIRED. Please help us to resolve this.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Is the java version of Radicore still alive ?
Next Topic: PDF not readable on early Acrobat Reader
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:56:45 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01064 seconds