Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » PDF Issues
Re: PDF Issues [message #994 is a reply to message #976] Thu, 26 July 2007 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mhchy is currently offline  mhchy
You are still not answering my question adequately. Do you always get an error with the same selection of records? Does the same selection sometimes work and sometimes not work?

If the same selection of records always fails, and a different selection never fails, then it would indicate that there is something peculiar about that particular selection of records, either in the data itself or the processing of that data in your code.

-------------------------

As I told you before, the errors are totally random.
Sometimes we get smooth result without any problem but sometimes the same PDF script does not work.
I can give you a scenario, In a list or 10 records, I don't select any record and try to generate PDF but it is damaged. When I select 1 - 5 subsequent records then all is fine with PDF. Again I select 5 records randomly and get smooth PDF. When I select more than five (whether randomly or consequently) it generates 'damaged' problem. On the other hand huge records have no problem in generating PDF (regardless of selection or non-selection). I have more than 50 PDF scripts and mostly of them are having these sort of problems.
The problems are mostly in the inline PDF generation. But sometimes we get errors when saving PDF into the disk.
If it is a browser issue then it must be a consistent problem regardless of PDF scripts. But some PDF generates fine sometimes and gets corrupted other times.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Is the java version of Radicore still alive ?
Next Topic: PDF not readable on early Acrobat Reader
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 03:30:23 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01092 seconds