Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » PDF Issues
Re: PDF Issues [message #1015 is a reply to message #1014] Tue, 31 July 2007 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
When I use the instruction
'destination' => 'D'
the generated filename is the script name with '.php' automatically changed to '.pdf', and this works in both IE and Firefox.

If the PDF documents are generated OK from a Windows server but not OK from a Linux server then there must be something on the Linux server which is causing a corruption. It cannot be anything wrong with the code supplied by me otherwise it would not work on ANY server.

The message "PDF IS DAMAGED AND CANNOT BE REPAIRED" does not give me any clues as to what is wrong so I do not have any idea where to look to apply a fix.

If you have the same data on the Windows and Linx servers I can only suggest that you create a PDF that works on the Windows machine, a PDF that does not work on the Linux machine, and save both files to disk so that you can run a 'diff' to highlight any differences between the two files.

You may be using Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional, but what version of the free Adobe reader are you using? The latest version is 8. Do you have the latest Adobe plug-in installed in your browser?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Is the java version of Radicore still alive ?
Next Topic: PDF not readable on early Acrobat Reader
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:30:28 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01250 seconds