Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » General installation problem (Unknown error, can't find way to figure it out, sorry for i'm rather a novice)
Re: General installation problem [message #7197 is a reply to message #7196] Fri, 10 August 2018 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
That's very strange. I have just checked the zip file and it does indeed contain a bad version of that file. I have corrected this and uploaded a new version of the zip file. I also attach a copy of this updated file so that you don't have to download the whole thing again.

Yes, you might need to create errorlog.html as an empty file so that the framework has something to update. I don't understand why it does not create this file automatically.

The file std.singleton.php5.inc does not indicate that the framework can only work with PHP5. I started with PHP4, and had to make some changes to also support both PHP4 and PHP5. Then when PHP7 came along I had to make so many changes that I could no longer support PHP4. This is explained in http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/support-for-php4-and-ph p7.html

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: XSL-Function error