Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Screen structure reference for filepicker-ed images
Screen structure reference for filepicker-ed images [message #1375] Thu, 19 June 2008 18:28 Go to previous message
ikatz is currently offline  ikatz
I'm working on a multi2 transaction that links images (inner table) to the record in the outer table. The images are chosen by a filepicker transaction.

I am looking for the documentation on screen structure concerning images. Currently, the multi2 transaction is displaying a very wide textbox with the image filename as well as the ">>" button for me to choose a different image. I want this field to display the thumbnailed image, like it does by default in a list1 transaction.

I have tried marking the image field noedit in attempts to get rid of the very wide textbox, but it does not seem to make a difference.

This brings up a second question, which is how to completely refresh a multi2 screen. I've noticed that while I edit the screen structure, dict, and class files, the rows of data in the multi2 do not always pick up the new values -- even though the changes to the screen structure (column titles, widths) take effect immediately. I've tried the reset button, cancelling and re-visiting, creating a new session, etc... pretty much everything I can think of short of logging off and back on.

What steps do you go through to completely reload a multi2 screen and its data after you have made a change to the underlying class, dict, or control script?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Failing searches, caused by null-able date fields
Next Topic: Weird Parent->Child->Child screens help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 06 07:18:14 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01326 seconds