Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » V 2.17.0 - dml.mysqili.class.inc
Re: V 2.17.0 - dml.mysqili.class.inc [message #7530 is a reply to message #7529] Sun, 06 December 2020 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
As the SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS query modifier is being deprecated in MySQL 8 (refer to https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/information-function s.html#function_found-rows) I have had to perform the count in a separate query. I do this by enclosing the query in the following
SELECT count(*) FROM (
   ... your query ...
) AS x
If your query starts with 'SELECT *' and joins to one or more other tables, then any column name which appears in more than one table will be flagged as a duplicate. You can get around this by specifying 'SELECT <table>.*' so that it ignores columns on any JOINed tables.

I am surprised that the call to selectAllColumns() within the _sqlAssembleWhere() method of std.table.class.inc did not automatically replace '*' with a full list of column names. This is followed by a call to removeDuplicateFromSelect() which is supposed to remove any duplicate column names and so avoid this issue.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Logon issue at installation
Next Topic: Installation issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:27:04 EDT 2024