Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Framework » Location of new (Sub-) System
Re: Location of new (Sub-) System [message #7590 is a reply to message #7589] Tue, 27 April 2021 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
htManager is currently offline  htManager
Yes, both the two domains and the includes directory are located under the DOCROOT.
Yes, both subsystems are going to be available only on their servers.

I have seen the section in the config.inc where you can detect which domain is being accessed by looking at $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] and now I think that I understand the way to handle this.

I have a total of five databases on my server: audit, menu and dict for radicore system needs and htm and him for my applications.
At the moment the radicore directory with all the radicore subdirectories (audit, css, default, dict,... and the application subdirectory) with the classes, reports, screens, ... subdirectories are under www.htmanager.de. Is this what you mean with code base?

If yes, do I have to copy these directories in the directory structure of the second server or will this be handled by the config file? Or would it be even better to hold these directories/files directly under DOCROOT as the includes directory?

If I know the right way I can try to find my right settings.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message