Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Transaction Patterns » Output 3 - _cm_output_multi()
Re: Output 3 - _cm_output_multi() [message #7629 is a reply to message #7628] Sun, 08 August 2021 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
I have just run a test on my development system where I go to a LIST2 screen and press a navigation button to activate a child task, then in the child task I look to see what values are passed in $where and $selection. As expected the $where string contains a single primary key for the outer entity in the LIST2 screen while $selection contains a list of zero or more primary keys for whatever rows were marked as selected in the inner entity of the LIST2 screen.

If you are saying that the $where string identifies multiple rows instead of a single row then there must be something in your code which is overriding the framework's default behaviour.

What is the primary key of your outer entity? What value is being extracted by the call to the getWhere() function inside the childForm() function within script include.session.inc? This happens within the parent screen before the child screen is called, so this would be where the wrong value is being obtained.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message