Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Use a table with only rdcaccount_id as primary key
Use a table with only rdcaccount_id as primary key [message #1794] Thu, 06 November 2008 11:02 Go to previous message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
Tony,

I think I inadvertently made use of a bug that you fixed in version 1.40 Smile

I am making use of the virtual private database features of the framework. As such I have a table that effectively contains a 'parent' record for users, and by definition a user can only have ONE such record. I am having to implement that within the application as I can't control that through the data model. The primary key of this table is rdcaccount_id only.

I had implemented a LIST1 transaction (as for all other tables in my app) although this didn't really fit the contraint of having only one row allowed (couldn't figure out how to go directly to an UPDATE1 screen). Since your code fix I now cannot select the record and get 'Nothing has been selected' message when trying to select the record for updating. (I think you process the rdcaccount_id in a specific manner somewhere).

Ideally, I'd like to go straight to an UPDATE1 screen with the record selected by rdcaccount_id automatically displayed. Can you suggest how this might be achievable (hope I've explained this well enough.

Thanks.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How do you activate the new Google Style Pagination
Next Topic: Where does <imagename> search for the image in pdf multi?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 15:47:12 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01258 seconds