Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » LIST2 Pattern Problem
Re: LINK2 Pattern Problem [message #2135 is a reply to message #2120] Thu, 18 June 2009 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ajwid01 is currently offline  ajwid01
The outer table is OLAP_DELIVERY_DATA3, it has a PK of SEQ_NUMBER. Historically, when I failed to properly specify the PK, I couldn't select any row to READ/UPDATE, and I am assuming it would similarly fail to propagate through to the LIST2 task.

The inner table is OLAP_DELIVERY_NOTES3, it has a PK of NOTE_SEQ, and a foreign key field of DELIVERY_DATA_SEQ, which maps to the parent.SEQ_NUMBER.

This parent/child relationship is mapped on that field, as a RESTRICTED relationship.

Within the header form on the LIST2 output, the parent record is displayed along with it's PK field (SEQ_NUMBER), but there does not appear to be any WHERE clause being passed down to the child record retrieval process.

So, still a bit stumped really. Something seems to be amiss in the population of a where clause, but I can't figure out what it might be; what underpins it that is missing.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message