Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » LIST2 Pattern Problem
Re: LIST2 Pattern Problem [message #2144 is a reply to message #2120] Mon, 22 June 2009 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ajwid01 is currently offline  ajwid01
Hi Tony,

Apologies, I misread and thought it was only the oracle php classes that had changed, so didn't extract anything additional.

Admittedly, now invoking your new ammendments to the dict table class resolves all earlier problems.

Regarding the debugging... I still don't have that installed and configured. Am hoping to get to that later today.

In the interim though, I thought I would give you this additional piece of information I have discovered. [ Never know, it might help...]

Originally, I had a 2 field composite PK on the Outer/Parent table but for simplicity converted this to a sequence-based numeric primary key.

When using this in the List2/Multi4 tasks, the where clause against the Inner table ends up null.

However, I reverted back to the 2-field composite key reference this morning and found it PARTIALLY worked!

I ended up with an Inner table 'where' clause based on the leading field in the primary key, which was a massive difference from where I was at before... but as you will appreciate, still brings me back unrelated records from the missing additional composite field.

I figured mentioning this here might allow something to "click" for you, if not entirely backed up with a debug output just yet.

Certainly something is being processed for the pkeynames array, but not quite how it should.

Hopefully will get back to you more fully later, if I can get some debugging working properly.

T.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message