Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Suddenly 'Not Logged On'
Suddenly 'Not Logged On' [message #2186] Fri, 03 July 2009 12:00 Go to previous message
ajwid01 is currently offline  ajwid01
Hello there,

I last "touched" my Radicore installation a couple of days ago, and at that time, everything appeared to be functioning normally.

I am seeing no 'changed' files since that time, and my Apache access logs are showing that everything was functioning 'as expected' at that time.

However, just today, when I have returned to demonstrate a 'proof of concept', I am receiving a:

2009-07-03 14:49:02
Fatal Error: oci_execute() [function.oci-execute]: ORA-01012: not logged on (# 1012).

SQL query: SELECT * FROM global_name

Error in line 323 of file 'C:\Program Files\Zend\Core For Oracle\ZendFramework\library\dml.oracle.php5.class.inc'.

Database: //121.0.3.7/cube

PHP_SELF: /radicore/menu/logon.php

SERVER_ADDR: 127.0.0.1

SERVER_NAME: 127.0.0.1

HTTP_HOST: 127.0.0.1

REMOTE_ADDR: 127.0.0.1

REQUEST_URI: /radicore/menu/logon.php?csxslt=on

error.

I can alter the logon password in the config.inc, and I receive an incorrect username/password instead of this - which leads me to believe that the actual connection phase must be proceeding normally - but then a follow-on lookup to the database is acting as though we're not actually logged on.

This confuses me...

I would have expected a "logging on" error message (similar to the username/password issue) to have occurred if we weren't logged on.

Considering nothing has changed since Wednesday, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what's causing this.

I'll likely setup a database-side logon trigger to capture database session initiation capturing hereafter, to see if I can see what's happening at that point in time.

Just thought I would mention this incidence of this issue in the interim.

Rolling Eyes

- Tony.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Provide a dynamic custom title for a report
Next Topic: nameof_start_date error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 00:16:40 EDT 2024