Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Bug Reports » Losing $where when fixed selection is not present
Losing $where when fixed selection is not present [message #2242] Mon, 10 August 2009 07:39 Go to previous message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
I have a bug that seems to have been introduced in a recent upgrade (it doesn't occur in my production environment running 1.48 but does occur in my dev environment running 1.50). I'm struggling to track where it is going wrong in debug - hoping you will be able to help me track it down...

I have a table of items and descriptions. I have a second table containing rdcaccount_id and the item_id from the first table, and amounts. So a user can specify their own amounts for the items in the master table.

Updating of the amounts works perfectly, and the framework handles the rdcaccount_id automatically.

I also have two output2 tasks to print reports of the charges
1) Current amounts only (by setting curr/hist = 'C' in fixed selection)
2) All amounts (leave fixed selection blank)

For some reason I have to pass the rdcaccount_id to these tasks manually using _cm_getWhere() to ensure I only get the relevant rows (is this a bug also?) - the framework is not providing it automatically. In 1.48 this approach works OK.

However, in 1.50 only the 'current amounts' report is working correctly. The 'all amounts' report is displaying amounts for all rdcaccount_id (seems to be being filtered out somewhere, but I can't find where). The only difference between the tasks is the presence of the fixed selection criteria.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Graham

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: isnull clause being filtered out of $where with scriptNext()
Next Topic: Recover Password is encrypted
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 25 19:34:40 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01212 seconds