Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Issue working through the tutorial (popup not working as it should)
Re: Issue working through the tutorial [message #2323 is a reply to message #2322] Thu, 08 October 2009 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AJM is currently offline  AJM
You did not state which version of Radicore you are using.

I have just run this on my test system using the latest version (1.52.0) and I cannot duplicate the errors you receive. I did find an error which I recently introduced into 'std.table.class.inc' regarding the database update in the UPDATE2 task, but the fixed version is attached.

When I press the UPDATE button I am taken to the 'tst_x_tree_node(popup2)' screen, as expected. If you are being bounced out of this screen then you need to step through with your debugger to see where it is happening.

As for your problem with the DELETE, the instructions at http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/radicore-tutorial4.html #relationships.step2 show that the _cm_deleteSelection() method in 'x_tree_node_jnr.class.inc' should be modified, and it is this class which should be used in the 'x_tree_node(del3).php' script.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Frontend examples
Next Topic: Newbie Issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 06:51:32 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00917 seconds