Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » PDF Footer
PDF Footer [message #2409] Wed, 20 January 2010 13:20 Go to previous message
gpatti is currently offline  gpatti
I've been successfully using a footer in PDF output that contains a substitution element (%%footer_details).

I've now changed my code to add subtotals to entities (so effectively the last item on each page unless an entity runs over more than one page) and have noticed that the footer is not appearing correctly. Using the debugger I can see and understand why this is happening: it's simply because when I print my subtotals using the _cm_listView_print_after() method that is usually the last data printed on the page, but this does not contain the footer data unless I specifically put it back in again at this point. (My assumption here is that the footer data is just taken from the last available row of data printed).

With this knowledge I can recode to fix my reports. However, I thought it might be appropriate to have an equivalent to the _cm_listView_header() method for footers. This would make it easier to ensure the footer was correct, regardless of which method creates the last line on a page.

Your thoughts?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Sub totals and Page Breaks
Next Topic: Formatting in _cm_listView_header() method
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 09:58:28 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00991 seconds