Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » Partial Installation it seems (Some parts of the framwework are not working)
Re: Partial Installation it seems [message #3289 is a reply to message #3288] Sun, 06 January 2013 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
johnftr is currently offline  johnftr
Excluding the classroom, survey, product or xample databases ...
As I understand it I need the following tables from the installation - Audit (created but empty), dict, menu and workflow.
After installation and the SQL loading step ....

The dict database has been created with 6 tables (with 686 total records). I have used the radicore/dict/sql/mysql/ schema and data sql scripts.

The menu database has 22 tables (1054 total records) with data from the radicore/menu/sql/mysql schema, data and mnu_user scripts.

The workflow database has 7 tables with a total of 70 records using the schema and data sql scripts.

Are there other core components (other than the examples of classroom etc)that I am missing? There are scripts at the higher level radicore/workflow/sql for example or radicore/menu/sql/ menu.menu_export, menu_delete, misc.menu_export, mnu_role_task etc
These are not mentioned in the installationguide.
Thanks.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message