Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » RADICORE Installation Issues » built-in installer? (I've documented some of my experience with installing radicore (though I haven't succeeded yet), which could, I think, be very easy.)
Re: built-in installer? [message #3641 is a reply to message #3637] Fri, 05 April 2013 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
DannyBoyPoker is currently offline  DannyBoyPoker
I've installed everything, and it looks very nice, sample apps and all. I want to appreciate the extent of all this. Looking back over my post, I could have focused up a bit, but I have a point to make, that first impressions maybe count for more than they should. If the point here, is whether I can read, then, well, actually, *I* can be bothered to follow the installation instructions, no problem. I get what I am dealing with here, I'm experienced with web frameworks, I'm an old hand with RTFM, I think, and indeed, I have successfully installed everything.

But, how hard would it be to automate some of this stuff? And, is it quite proper, to put sql files in these different locations? Now, I don't know, maybe it seems that it is. And, I wonder if the includes folder is the place to but configuration--maybe the root folder for that. Which might seem to be a quibble. I might change my mind. But I can clarify the matter of .htaccess, you certainly can rename a file to .htaccess in Windows, and there are multiple ways to do it. My favorite, is to use an ftp client.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Logon issues
Next Topic: V1.73.0 cannot logon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:51:53 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04667 seconds