Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE » How To » Cant create relationships (There is no option to choose junior table in add relationship)
Re: Cant create relationships [message #3744 is a reply to message #3743] Fri, 17 May 2013 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
barnabooth is currently offline  barnabooth
And the end is, as always: ME STUPID.

From the dict and menu databases I could see that the last time I successfully added a relationship was 2012-12-09, I then decided to thoroughly read through the notes to each version starting with version 1.76 and, indeed, found this point

ยท updated the data dictionary to include screens to view relationship details from the child to its parents as well as from the parent to its children.You will need to run script 'dict.menu_export(2012-06-23).sql' in order to update the contents of your menu database.

I missed it, because I usually update 2-4 version in a row and the other sql updates in that version are at the top of the text. It was a little bit hidden --- yes, I vainly try to excuse myself -- but running it of couse made this single problem disappear.

This is of course not of any use for future reference, but I post it anyway as unsolved questions have an irritating air around them.

Thank your for your informative replies, and sorry for taking your time.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Blocking order column feature
Next Topic: user can't insert data
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:35:54 EDT 2024