Radicore Forum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » RADICORE development » Workflow » Problem with db
Re: Problem with db [message #1003 is a reply to message #18] Sat, 28 July 2007 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
zamolxes is currently offline  zamolxes
I suggest you directly tell that amateur ISP company, what it will take them to become professionals.

You'll find them at http://www.unitedinternet.de

Unless you are fluent in German, press the 'English' button on the top right. There is a mail adress in the imprint where you can contact them. I am very interested what they will reply.

They host several million web users, (including many major companies from Germany) and claim to be the world's largest web hoster. Of course database creation there is not done by hand and naming conventions follow the standards they have developped.

I do not (yet) know how rigid their naming policy is, but if they adhere to their principles and you adhere to yours, this will mean, that none of their several million customers will ever be able to use Radicore, nor will I.

If you don't plan to have Radicore deployed at a larger scale, but have its use confined to those ISPs who happen to be compatible with your design principles, and if you are more than happy with your income generated from this source, then this may not be an issue for you.

Otherwise a little bit of reconsideration might be in place.

HF

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Task and Session Management Using Workflow
Next Topic: Using workflow component in my own application(?)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 13:59:00 EDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01155 seconds